Saturday, April 15, 2006

Scammers who are trying to ruin Eye Surfer









Response from InvestDaddy admin to Eye Surfer Admin


We have received the following email
from the admin of InvestDaddy in
response to our request to remove
the malicious votes.

We are reposting it here (with permission)
so that you can see their view.


Hi Admin,

I am unfrustrated as you with these scammers who are trying to ruin good
programs yet I would advise you to have those malicious votes around.

Reasons:

1) Your faithful members can vouch for you and it
strengthens your reputation

2) You have left comments there which show your
proactive and participation which members favour

3) Everyone can take note of this two scammers (name &
IP address)

I see it as a good opportunity for your program marketing. Anyway you
are still in DIAMOND class and PAYING status.



I think the InvestDaddy admin makes some good points here.